This checklist outlines all the steps that you need to take to get started with Dukaan. These steps will help guide you to create, open, and promote your online store. You might find it helpful to print this checklist so that you can refer to it throughout the setup process.
Set up your online store
Before you add products to your Dukaan store, you need to enter some information about yourself and your store. You have to methods of payments to make it easy for you to conduct your business. Set up payments, delivery fees, and explore plugins to make the most of it while setting up your online store.
• Log in to your store
• Name Your Business
• Select Business Category
• Add business address
• Update store logo or photo
• Edit the store link (optional)
• Enable WhatsApp Chat Support
• Set up online payments
• Set up delivery charges or other charges
• Set up GST taxes
• Explore Dukaan Plugins to see which apps can grow your business
Organize your online store
The way you organize your products and categories are two of the most important parts of your online store. Make sure to add more products to increase the chances of getting orders. Add product information that will make it easier for customers to make decisions and buy from your store. Also, capture important information like email, landmarks, date & time scheduling for orders from customers.
• Add your products
• Organize your products into categories
• Download Store QR Code
• Use Order Form to collect specific information from customers
Promote your online store
After you launch your online store, you need to promote it. Dukaan makes it easier for you to promote your store with custom-built, professional-looking business cards, marketing designs, and promo banners. Also, make use of discount coupons to run promotional sales for your store and increase sales.
• Share store link on Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp
• Launch SMS Marketing campaign and promote products or offers
• Share Business Card
• Use discount coupons
• Get your own App and share